Saturday, April 14, 2007

If I only had a brain...

Ok so its not the Scarecrow but you gotta make due when you still have 8 inches of snow on the ground in the middle of APRIL and all of my crocuses have croaked! Kinda reminds me of the scene in The Wizard of OZ where Dorothy is dancing through a field of poppies and it begins to snow...
Speaking of The Wizard of OZ, I am distantly related to the "Tin Man." How cool is that! But as I did some research I found some interesting info...I need to sort through it and I will post it later, so check back!

2 comments:

jkirlin said...

best.snowman.ever.

Babiebluz said...

Why thankyou...its been a secret skill of mine. Most of you dont know but I travel all over the world to display my snowman building creations and here the only recognition that I get comes from the one, the only jkirlin...what an honor...:)

Like It? Buy It!!!