Sunday, April 8, 2007

He is Risen!!! Alleluia! Alleluia!


Alleluia! One of my favorite days of the year...Easter Sunday! There is just something so exhilarating in the air on this day...even when we still have 6 inches of snow on the ground...:) I am thankful for my religion...Catholicism...it has brought me peace and also strength in time of weakness. Although I call myself a practicing Catholic, that does not directly translate into "perfect little angel." I find that no matter who you are or what you believe you are my brother or sister, you are always going to make mistakes, choose the wrong path, and utterly fail throughout life but for me its nice to know that there is Someone who understands me, who loves me no matter what, who guides me and who always shows me that although there is darkness, the light is never far from sight...


Zazzle It!

No comments:

Like It? Buy It!!!