Friday, March 16, 2007

Guest Photographers: My Mom and Dad!

Here's my dad fulfilling a childhood dream...flying a plane! Since I was a kid my dad always talked about having just one chance to fly a plane, turn it on its side and climb high in the sky. Here he had a chance of a lifetime to test out a 5-million dollar flight simulator at the
US Airways Training Facility/Sky Harbor
which is used to train pilots.


Can you find my mom in this picture???
Hyatt Regency Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona



Ok boy and girls, today's science quiz...can you tell me what animal this is???



My mom and dad couldn't help but fall in love with this cute pair hanging out at the Phoenix Zoo in Arizona...a momma and baby orangutan. Looks like momma is catching a mid-afternoon snooze!



Wow!!!, is all I can say about this picture taken by my dad while vacationing in Sedona, Arizona.
I am so proud of you Dad and Mom, what beautiful moments in time!

No comments:

Like It? Buy It!!!