Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stress Relief


So for those of you who don't know me, I come from a family of bakers. I have been whipping things up in the kitchen since I was a little girl. And to this day I continue to be fascinated by the science behing baking but most of all I love that fact that it provides me the utmost of stress relief. After a rough work week these were born...Peanut Butternaners, banana cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, even better with some chocolate shavings...:)



----------------
Now playing: The Tender Box - Mister Sister
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. The foods probably make you feel great after you eat them also. I love to make green smoothies with dark green leafy veggies and fruit.This drink gives me lots of energy and a sense of well being.

Babiebluz said...

INGRID: Yes, these are sooo yummy. I hardly ever eat my own baked goods, I love to much giving them to others to enjoy but these are probably one of my favorite creations. My first true recipe that I made from experimenting in the kitchen. I orginally created them for a gluten/casein free dessert for the children I work with, so this recipe is easliy adapted to use regular flour and alternative flours.

Like It? Buy It!!!