Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"T" is for tires...


So another shot from the 2006 Ironman World Championship...I really impressed myself with this one...I like it in color, but consensus here was black and white...maybe I will post the color version another time. I wish you could see the video we have of the athletes coming around this corner to get to their bikes. Now keep in mind they just swam 2.4 miles, sunscreen is running down their legs and they have their clip-in shoes on...if there was an award for Best Wipe-Out during the transition to the bike, half of the owners to these bikes would probably be in the running! Ok now back to tires...You would never believe the variety of bicycle tires available and boy some of them are not cheap! Here you can see two specific types...sew-ups/tubulars and clinchers. As far as brand of tire...I prefer Michelin bicycle tires, they are the best!


Posted for:Lens Day Challenge/Circle

No comments:

Like It? Buy It!!!