Saturday, March 3, 2007

These tourists are "LOST" in Kauai


Ok, remember in the previous post I talked about Hawaii and its nortorious strong current and dangerous surf? Well it really is true, many people told us never to turn our back to the ocean...Ha! Well here we are playing "LOST." After hiking to this mountain in search of "The Others", my lovely assistant Mike wanted to pose on this exposed piece of rock and as you can see its a gorgeous backround...well he looks ok here but right after I took this shot, that wave lurking in the backround knocked him right of his feet, leading me into a frantic rage to save him and his sandals while trying to keep the camera from getting wet...now you know why I didn't get in the water in the previous post...once again the things we sacrifice for a great shot...

No comments:

Like It? Buy It!!!